BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Thursday

Every Day Heroes -- A Mother's Day Tribute

I received this e-mail from my mother, and I had to share.  She says,

"This is a Mother's Day tribute from the daughter of one of my friends who passed away last year.  My friend is Rita Schroeder and she was diagnosed with cancer four years ago.  It is not only a beautiful tribute to Rita, but to the impact all mothers have on their children, each in our own ways.  Rita's was though music.  Makes me stop and think about what gift did I give my children.  Sometimes I think we overlook our strengths and focus mostly on our weakness.  This mother's day, I hope you remember all the good you did and why you are loved.  Happy Mother's Day. "

Thank you, Mom, for sharing this and for all you have done for me over the years.  I still strive to be as good a mother as you each day.

2 comments:

Naptime Review said...

What a great video.. I am following back!

Julie @ Naptime Review

http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

MomEO said...

Welcome, and thanks, Julie!