BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Monday

Celebrating the Old and the New

Happy New Year!
Every year as I approach the New Year, I feel as though I'm an out-of-shape marathon runner crawling across the finish line.  I feel such a sense of relief to reach it.  I give myself permission to lay down the burden of all the "good enough," "oh, well," and "oops" moments that have accumulated over the year.  I face the New Year hopefully, believing it will be different this time... somehow.

Well, this year will be different.  Because I'm going to try something new.  I've decided to end the year gently.  Before I celebrate the New Year, I am taking the time to celebrate the old one first.  Here are the things I am contemplating today.

  • What have been your personal or business achievements this year?
  • What new products, courses, websites, sales strategies, etc have you created or implemented this year?
  • What events or training did you attend?
  • What books have you read?
  • Did you increase your income or pay off some debts?
  • Did you move or upgrade anything in your life, home, or business?
  • What charitable causes did you support?
  • Did you make new friends? Or reconnect with an old one?
  • Did you forgive someone or patch up an disagreement?
  • Did you exercise or try a new sport?
  • Did you invest in your marriage or your relationships with your kids?
  • Did you travel anywhere?
  • Did you do kind things for yourself for your own self care?
  • Did you try anything outside your comfort zone?
My resolutions can wait for a day.

What were your greatest accomplishments last year?

0 comments: