BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Monday

Pocket Hand Warmers

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Pocket hand warmers!

I'm one of those people that does not do well in the cold.  No matter how high I turn up the thermostat, my hands and toes are always frozen.  Here's a great idea to keep warm during these chilly winter days.  And these are the perfect size for stocking stuffers.

Pocket Hand Warmers
Pocket Hand Warmers

flannel fabric
thread
uncooked rice
essential oil (optional)

Cut two pieces of fabric 5 1/2" by 4 1/2".  Sew right sides together, leaving an opening at one end.  Turn right side out and fill with uncooked rice.  Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil.  OnGuard and Holiday Joy essential oil blends have a nice Christmas-y smell.  Lavender is always soothing.  And Balance has a nice, woodsy scent.  Sew the open end up, and you are finished.  Include a small card with instructions to heat in the microwave for 1 minute.

*****

E-mail me for a free sample of your choice of essential oil.  And don't forget to come back tomorrow for more 12 Days of Christmas ideas!

0 comments: